OFID’s Scholarship Program sponsors outstanding young students from developing countries through graduate studies in a development-related discipline. The OFID Scholarship Portal is now open to receive applications for 2014/2015.
– Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
– Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
– Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
– Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2013, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
– Must be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
– Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Admission Dealine: May 1, 2014.
visit here for more information and application