“WeReady has jolted me from my slumber, to awaken the giant within me. It has given me a proper focus especially in discovering my career path. It has given me a re-orientation about life in general, dispelling wrong notions and permutations, giving me the needed impetus to step out of my comfort zone. I look forward to working with you, and helping add value to humanity just as you have added value to mine.” – Imabele D.
“I feel like I cheated WeReady because I got more value for my money. It is actually worth much more than was paid for”
– David C.
“It has been an eye opener. The wealth of knowledge gained from seasoned HR professionals cannot be quantified. It has helped me to know what it takes to nail a job interview, since that has been my greatest challenge so far”
– Alimi O.
WeReady is a developmental school designed to provide job seekers, job changers, final year students & youth corpers with the insights, skills and tools needed to enter and excel in today’s ever competitive workplace/marketplace and also bestow foundational entrepreneurial preparation required for success in life.
TARGET AUDIENCE: For 5 Saturdays, 500 job seekers, job changers, final year students & youth corpers will be equipped with knowledge, skills and attitude required to gain employment and succeed in the workplace and marketplace.
DATE – April 05, 12, 19, 26 and May 03 2014 (five consecutive saturdays)
TIME – 8-5pm daily
Venue – Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Building (LCCI)
Beside Maruwa Gardens, Alausa, Lagos
This is a one-of-a-kind employability boot camp kick starting in Lagos on March 22, 2014 called WeReady! Yes WeReady!!! WeReady – Workplace and Enterprise Readiness programme kicks off with over 40 Human Resources/Recruiters/Business Leaders…REGISTER or REGISTER SOMEONE TODAY AND BE AMONG THE FIRST 500 TO REGISTER.
PAYMENT of N5000 workshop fee into Enable Africa – GTBANK 0146640488.
To COMPLETE registration, text your name, teller number to 081 oo8 99991
The programme is open to the first 500 people who duly register and pay the workshop fee of N5,000. Registration is on a first come basis.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 081 oo8 99991
RESOURCE PERSONS / FACILITATORS
1. ARUOSA OSEMWEGIE, GPHR, SPHR – is a HR consultant, Life & Career Coach, Job Search Strategist, Workplace Readiness Coach and a Youth Instigator. He is an alumnus of both the Harvard Business School and the Lagos Business School’s executive development programs in Human Capital Management. He is the author of the 350paged book,“GETTING A JOB IS A JOB:” A No-Nonsense Practical Guide to Getting Your Desired Job and “Nothing Succeeds like Excess: A new code for maximised living. http://www.nothingsucceedslikeexcess.com
2. FOLAKE ADENIYI-ADENEYE, MSc, MBA – is HR Director for Oracle Sub-Saharan Africa. Was recently the Regional Head Human Resources (West & Central Africa), Microsoft. One time Senior HR Business partner & Head, Organisation Development, Airtel Nigeria. Former Manpower Development Manager & HR Business Partner Lead, Oando Plc. Former Consultant, Human Capital Dev Group, Phillips Consulting.
3. KUNLE OLAIFA – is the Head, Human Resources, Samsung West Africa. Was recently Talent Acqusistion Leader, General Electric (Sub Saharan Africa). A former Senior Consultant/Branch Head, Adecco Nigeria.
4. ESOHE ADETOLA, MBA – is a Human Resource Account Manager, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria. Was once the Head Human Resources, Oceanic bank and also a former Deputy Head Human Resources, GTBank.
5. KWABENA YEBOAH, MBA, ACIPM, MCIPD, SPHR – is the HR Manager, Petrofac, Nigeria. Was recently the General Manager Human Resources, Olam Nig. and at a time Acting Group Human Resource Manager, MRS Group, Nigeria. He was a former HR Manager, Shell Ghana. Author of the fast selling, “What Employers Want in Graduates?”
6. OLAKANMI AMOO-ONIDUNDU, MPP, MNITAD – is the Director, Group Human Capital Development, Troyka Holdings and also the Director, Human Capital Development of Insight Communications Ltd. Prior to this he was Personnel Consultant and Compensation Officer, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, (IITA) Ibadan. He is a HR Strategist, Personnel Psychologist, Mentor & Trainer.
OTHER FACULTY AND PANELISTS
Dr. Ifedapo Adeleye SPHR, Senior Lecturer HR, Lagos Business School
Elizabeth Olofin, Executive Director, Fate Foundation
Henry Agbebire, Principal Partner, Greenfield Consult
Abayomi Agiri, Head, HR & Strategy, Custodian and Allied Insurance
Gbenga Totoyi, Head, Learning and Development, Wema Bank Plc
Kayode Olufemi-Ayoola, Lead Coach, Executive Toolkit
Nduka Okoisor, Head, Talent Acquisition & Management, Airtel Nigeria
Omokunbi Adeoti HRMP, GPHR, HR Business Partner, Standard Chartered Bank
Odunola Onadipe, Lead Administrator, Detail Solicitors
Leonard F. Thomas, Chief Operating Officer, CITC Group
Peter Ogbonna, Lead Consultant, Innovation Point
Yetunde Adesunloye, Head, HR Operations, Nigerian Bottling Company
Patience Ayo-Umoh, HR Business Partner, Guinness Nigeria
Kofoworola Adebayo, HR Business Partner, First Bank Plc
Yomi Igbin, Learning & Development, Union Bank
Adekunle Olunloyo, Recruitment Partner, IBM West Africa
Leslie George, Lead Consultant, Orizon Boon Ltd
Bukola Kogbe, SPHR, Country HR Business Partner, Reckitt Benckiser
Oyiza Salu, Senior HR Business Partner, Stanbic IBTC
Lolu Mogaji, Managing Partner, Image Quotient Consulting
Tunde Ojikutu, Lead Coach, Estrategia
Jibola Dahunsi, HR and Facilities Manager, PGS Exploration Nig. Ltd
Dorothy Tunde-Ajala, Head HR Siemens Ltd Nigeria
Victor Adebayo, Vice President & Head HR, FBN Capital
Adesina Adedeji, SPHR, Key Account Manager,Procter & Gamble,West Africa.
Rhoda Obeto ACIPD, Controller, Human Capital Development, Insight Communications.
Tunji Fadipe, Organisation Development Manager, Frigoglass Nigeria.
Emmanuel Effiong-Bright, CEO, Emmagination.
Patrick Falusi, Managing Partner, Patsway Consulting.
Toritse Ayonmagbemi, Head Talent & Performance Management, FCMB.
Seun Okonwa, Human Resources Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria.
Goke Omotola, CEO, Ist Degree Consulting
Ayuba Gadzama, Group Talent & Career Manager, Sahara Group.
Adebola Macprince, CEO, Builder & Maker international
Ken Ihedioha, National Medical Detailing Manager, FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nig. Plc
Tolu Ajayi, Chief Operating Officer, Lucid AV (subsidiary of SO&U)
Fumilola Bucknor, Talent Development Manager, Samsung West Africa
Kehinde Shote, Senior Business Economist, Shell Petroleum Dev. Corp
Joel Osebor, Managing Partner, Con-Edge Ltd
Abayomi Fawehinmi, Human Resources Manager, Chevron Nig. Ltd
Bisi Popoola, Human Resource Manager, TEC Appliances (PZ Cussons)
Abriana Bossman, HR Business Partner, BAT Nigeria
Pascal George, Head, Talent Management, Keystone Bank
Emmanual Michael, Head of Human Resources, Accion Microfinance Bank
Gbenga Akinsanya, Recruitment & Learning Specialist, Unilever plc
Irunna Ejibe, Head Learning & Development, Fidelity Bank
Enitan Oyenuga, General Manager, Human Resources, Lafarge Nigeria
PAST WeReady EDITIONS
• for a history of WeReady, click HERE
• to view pictures of past editions and to join us on Facebook, click HERE