Everyone has a story – some big, others small. A miracle that happens in your life, a wonder, to pass on. Miracles that happened, because you made them happen. Because of your work, people’s lives got impacted, whether directly or indirectly.
MasterPeace appreciate very much the work you do, and the miracles you make happen every day to make the world a better place. You need to be heard, and your story needs to be told. What about sharing your story, and contributing to impacting even more people’s lives? Because stories inspire, and inspired people act. That is why MasterPeace is organizing an amazing storytelling competition!
The winner will be rewarded with an EXCLUSIVE, ALL-IN TOUR TO THE UNITED NATIONS!!!!!
– You will be FLOWN TO NEW YORK
– You will ATTEND THE OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE COMMEMORATION ON 19 SEPTEMBER 2014 AT THE UNITED NATIONS
– You will get the chance to TELL YOUR STORY AT THE UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS!
HOW TO APPLY?
Write a short story on what you have experienced that inspired you to change the world around you. Was it the song of that concert, which changed you forever? Was it that trip abroad you made, which made you realize how different cultures can be, but still live peacefully together? Or maybe did your grandmother tell you something you use as a lesson for life? Or perhaps it’s that neighbor around the corner, who came as a refugee to your country, who inspires you every day with his stories.
Your story can be anything, from something you have experienced, to a story you have heard or something your organization, or even your country has been doing. Tell us the story you think needs to be shared.
* Tell us your story, what inspired you to act for peace/social change.
* Submit your story in the form of an article of around 700 words.
* It is optional to add pictures or a short video to your blog.
* Publish your story on http://www.masterpeace.org/blogs, and write in the first line that you’re contributing to the competition.
* Go to http://www.masterpeace.org/mymoment and click on ‘send entry’. Choose your story from the list
* You can apply more than once, but MasterPeace holds the right to remove any submission, in case we find it spam or abusive.
* In your MasterPeace profile, write your email address or put a link to your personal profile (for example to your Facebook profile) so we can reach you in any case.
* Your story should be submitted in English. If you have difficulties expressing yourself in English, you can write the translation in your orginal language below the English text
* All entries can only be submitted through the MasterPeace platform on this link: http://www.masterpeace.org/mymoment .
* Correct entry information is the responsibility of the participants. MasterPeace is not liable for incorrect listings that are the result of incorrect information on entry forms. Entry information might be shared with partners/designees of MasterPeace.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
– Create an account on www.masterpeace.org
– Write your story on the blog section HERE then –> click on ‘start a blog’
– Go to www.masterpeace.org/mymoment and click on ‘send entry’
– Choose your story from the list, add a title + click on ‘save’
After you submit your entry, MasterPeace will screen your entry before it is accepted. Once accepted, it will be visible on the page.
For all more information Rules and other conditions visit HERE
For questions or inquiries, email email@example.com