We went back in time (Nov. 6, 2008) to share with you SUCCESS creative and highly motivating post on taking charge of our business life as entrepreneur. The most interesting part of the post is the use of question that walk deep into your heart and create immediately response putting you in a YES/NO position!
1. Identify where you are stuck in your life. Take steps toward getting unstuck, even if it means pushing well beyond your comfort zone. Action is the only remedy for fear.
2. Develop your observing ego by stepping outside yourself and seeing who you are during the day. How do you come across to others? Do you like what you see? If you don’t, modify your behavior.
3. Identify your biggest strengths and make sure you use those strengths in your profession. If you do, it’s likely you have found your passion.
4. Scared to speak up? Preparation and practice can help you pull off the perfect speech. Oh, and don’t forget to give yourself a positive pep talk. You can do it!
5. Get a good night’s sleep. Not only will eight hours keep you mentally sharp, but a full night’s rest can keep your appetite in check too. Experts recommend eight hours for everyone.
6. Is the Web site for your business representing your company in the best light possible? If not, spruce it up.
7. Set benchmarks for the progress of your business. Are you holding yourself accountable for meeting them? You should be.
8. Write to achieve. Write down your goals and dreams to declare yourself in the game. It’s like holding up an “Open for Business” sign for your life.
9. Keep a notebook with you at all times. If you wake up at 3 a.m. with a brilliant idea, write it down. A blank notebook becomes a suggestion box for your brain, opening you up to new ideas.
10. Think of a favorite memory. When your mind is on overload, recalling a great memory can relax your mind. And it just might make you smile too.
11. Don’t compromise when you feel strongly about something.
12. Develop a love for learning.
13. Write a handwritten note to the people in your life you want to connect with the most.
14. Round up your friends and family. Regularly inviting others to do something fun like ice skating, shopping or meeting for coffee can improve your relationships.
15. Become a student of your chosen career.
16. Commit to your dreams. Don’t be afraid or too proud to make short-term sacrifices to achieve your goals.
17. Listen to mentors. Take advice from a trusted source in your industry.
18. Set deadlines. Define a specific timeframe for your goals and take small action steps to meet them.
19. Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.
20. Visualize by beginning with the end in mind.
For Tip 21-30 click here
Originally Posted on Success
i will recommend you check this link