Nigeria LNG postgraduate Scholarship scheme are now accepting entry for Masters Programmes for september 2015 in the UK
Entry Closes: November 21st 2014
REQUIREMENT FOR PARTICIPATION:
Potential beneficiaries must:
– Be entering into a Master’s programme in Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine.
– Possess a 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
– Have completed the NYSC programme.
– Be no more than 30 years of age
– Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
– Provide identification documents from their LGAs
– Possess an international travel passport valid for at least one year after September 2015
– Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2015 if selected
– The application form is to be completed and submitted along with a coloured recent passport photo of the applicant.
– Documents are not to be attached to the form as these will not be accepted.
– Applications into the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme will be received only via email at email@example.com.
– Exceptions will be given only to applicants with ‘special needs’.
– Application deadline is midnight on Friday, 21st November 2014. Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
More Information at the Official Webpage of the 2015 Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme