2015 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is now open foe applications. The scholarship is a joint initiative between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the University of Oxford to support students from developing Commonwealth countries who would not otherwise be able to study in the United Kingdom.
- 100% of university and college fees, and grant for living costs
- Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course. If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress
- Hold first degree at either first or upper second class level
- Applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford
- Have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- Not be employed by the government department (at national level) or a parastatal organization (employees of universities are normally accepted)
- Be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course
- Be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete.
DEADLINE: Starting 9th January, 2015
To apply and for more information visit here