Finally the Liebster Award is here…. WoooOOOh…………..
We the entire folks at the #Teamidriftonline like to seize this medium to appreciate our scores of followers and well-wishers, both living near and the far-flung ones.
We want you to know that we heartily recognize your far-reaching love for us thus far. And we promise to continually live up to your expectations for us.
Writing is a struggle against silence
God bless you all.
#Teamidriftonline is also nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Award: Make us proud
Questions #Teamidriftonline had to answer that nicolewillwrite sent to us:
1. If you had one hour to live what would you want to do?
Impart a formidable knowledge into someone else
- Peanut butter: Crunchy or Smooth
Crunchy is preferably better
- Toilet Paper: Folded or scrunched
- If you could sing one song in front of thousands what would it be?
A moment like this – Kelly Clarkson
- Do blondes really have more fun?
Of course they do massively…
- Why did the chicken cross the road – For real?
To opt for a greener pasture
- What is the trick to funnel a beer correctly?
Just drink directly from the bottle without throbbing the content
- If you were a Mascot what would you be?
Zakumi the Leopard, cheerfully and sporty
- Writing or reading?
- Have you reblogged some of my stuff?
Sure, an amazing creative content… “what it is all about?”
So here are #Teamidriftonline questions for each blogger:
- Our most inspired post you’ve ever read from our blog?
- Monarchy or Federalism. Which do you prefer?
- When two blind men walk together, what happens?
- Tell a little about the novel you read lately – (Just the name and the punchline)
- One genre of music you appreciate most?
- Truffle butter or ordinary chocolate?
- To “see the light at the end of the tunnel” is an expression which entails…?
- Your most motivating/Inspiring quote by a black man?
- One blogging challenge you’ve overcome? Share your solution.
- One Nigerian dish (es) you’ve had or wish to?
How it works – Answer my questions
Find 5 other blogs to nominate! Nominate them!